Thursday, October 13, 2011

Not singing in the rain

Howdy! Sorry for my absence.
I've been having a heck of a week. But first things first.
Last night I made some amazing chicken salad.
I took a chicken breast and roasted it.

Then I shredded it.
Then I added the chicken to craisins, almonds, cinnamon, nutmeg and some light mayo.
I enjoyed it on top of lettuce. I also had some left over butternut squash risotto. YUM!
This morning I enjoyed some banana oats:
1/2c oats
1 cup water
1/2 banana

I mashed the banana and mixed everything together.
I topped mine with splenda, almond milk and cinnamon.
A good breakfast. Not as good as pancakes.

I've been having a hell of a week.
First my illness.
Then I found out I needed new tires. Ok fine- I can still drive until I get them.
But- last night I was getting ready to hit the gym. Tried to start my car.
Click.Click.Click.
Sweeeeet. No car.
I have somewhere to be this weekend and about 24 hrs to get my car to work.
Let's see how this one plays out.

At least it is almost Friday. Right?

Rain. Rain. Go Away.

No comments:

Post a Comment