Sunday, March 18, 2012

St. Patrick's Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Hope you had a
safe and happy time celebrating. I definitely did.
My day started with a 6-ish mile run.
It was painful. My legs were tight and my
shins were burning.

I came back for my own version of a shamrock
shake. Pretty color I know.
 Shamrock Shake:
1 cup almond milk
1 banana
1 tbsp almond butter
handful of kale
ice

You cannot even taste the kale.
Plus it gives it a great color :)

Then we packed it up and headed out.
We had another version of the shamrock shake.

Me and Ashly tried to take our antics downtown.
It didn't work. It was too packed everywhere.
We headed back to KVZ's to continue the antics...
and drinking.
Irish Car bombs anyone?

This is what happens when you do too many..
 You sport serious glasses that you don't realize
make you look like this:

Or you pound a gallon of water because you're so
thirsty.
Regardless-
We had a great time celebrating.

We were home early enough to avoid an angry hangover.
I took advantage of the amazing weather and went 
for a little 4 miler.


The weather was so amazing today. It was a great
running day on the Charles.

Now I'm off to continue reading Catching Fire, the follow
up to Hunger Games. I can't put the book down!

No comments:

Post a Comment