Sunday, March 11, 2012

A serious baking spree

Woah woah woah.
Do I have a killer recipe for you.
I've been on a baking/cooking binge this 
weekend. Sometimes this happens and
I'm not mad about it. Not only did I make
brownies... I also made cauliflower pizza
crust (recipe to come) and Paleo Pumpkin
Muffins. Courtesy of Carrots'N'Cake.

But first... I slayed a 6 mile run
this morning. I'm training for the reach the beach
relay. So I need to buckle down and get
going. I saw the mass ave bridge and got scared.
But- I made it! I felt victorious when I got home.

I spent the afternoon shopping and hanging with
George.
I also started a serious cleaning spree. I was
getting crazy. I was basically doing yoga in
the shower to get it clean. 

Then I began my baking spree part 2.

Paleo Pumpkin Muffins

1 cup almond meal/flour
1 cup pumpkin
2 eggs
1/4 cup almond butter
1/4 cup honey
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup walnuts

1- Pre-heat oven to 350
2- Mix ingredients all together.
3- Bake for about 25 mins.

Mine made about 6 larger and 4 smaller
muffins. They are delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment