Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Mid week blues

Happy hump day!
I've got the mid week blues. What can cure 
it? Tasty food, good friends and George!

He loves sleep.

And apparently broccoli!

He is definitely my child!

This is week two of my training schedule.
Here is what my running schedule looks like:
Sunday- 8 miles (I did 6. I didn't feel ready for 8)
Monday- Off day
Tuesday- 3 (I did 3.5 in about 32 mins)
Weds- Off day (I'm doing Zumba for XT)
Thursday- 4 miles of speedwork
Friday- easy run- 2 miles
Saturday- Off day (aka St. Patricks Party)
Sunday- 8 miles

Training is fun. Especially when you live in
a beautiful place. Running by Harvard is fun
 and beautiful.
Side note- seeing other men running with dogs
is also a highlight.

And coming home to this is even better.

Cauliflower Pizza Crust:
1 cup of riced cauliflower
1 egg
1 cup cheese
1 tsp oregano
1 tsp garlic
1 tsp basil

oven at 450

1- place cauliflower in food processor. rice until
broken up. But don't go too far or it will breakdown
too far.
2- place in microwave safe bowl for 8mins.
let cool.
3- Combine ingredients. 
4- Place on baking sheet and cook for 8 mins.
5- remove and add ingredients. You really
don't need more cheese. I'd recommend veggies!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. chop cauliflower and place in a food processor. Pulse it until's small and looks like rice. Then microwave it for 8 mins!

      Delete