Wednesday, December 14, 2011

My mad smoothie skills

Tomorrow is Thursday.
Then it's Friday. Which means- Our work party.
The theme is 1920's. I have been attempting to
get the perfect red lip. I think I finally got it today
in Sephora but you'll have to wait for pics from the
party to see.


I will say I love all the Too Faced products.

Mostly this post is dedicated my mad smoothie skills.
I love smoothies. I love them for breakfast and dinner.
Sometimes as a snack. So today I present you two new
recipes for smoothies. Get crazy and get creative!

Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
1 cup almond/soy/cow's milk
4 or 5 ice cubes
1/3 cup canned pumpkin
1 scoop protein powder (you can use chocolate or vanilla)
pumpkin pie spice

Mix it up!

This was so creamy and delicious. It was a perfect breakfast!
I've seen people use yogurt as well for extra thickness.

Peanut Butter Cup Smoothie
1 cup almond/soy/cow's milk (I suggest choco soy for extra
choco flavor!)
4 or 5 ice cubes
1 scoop of choco powder (I added a little extra for the
extra choco kick)
1 tablespoon of PB
1 banana

You could say I really enjoy chocolate :)
This baby will be breakfast in the morning.

On another note- we are in the full swing of the holiday season.
This means a few things for me.

-I still get in workouts almost daily. I'm fighting that
holiday weight gain.
- eating healthy. Getting my veggies in to prevent getting
sick and just to stay healthy.
- being thankful and thoughtful. Tis the season after all!
- staying positive. I'm constantly trying to remember all that
I have and the wonderful people in my life.

What are you trying to do this holiday season? What are
you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment