Monday, December 12, 2011

Cookies and Beer

I'm back in action in Boston. It feels good to
be back. I got back Friday. I thought I'd be too
tired to move. I made peanut
butter cookies instead. I didn't take a picture because
I ate them. Sorry- I'll try harder next time.

Saturday I was ready for life again! I tried to go to
the SoWa Holiday market but the line to get in was
30 mins long. Me and Brandon went to Sarah's and
decided to make cookies instead. Check out these meringues!
 I can't wait to share the holiday recipe soon.

Saturday night I met Laura for a couple bev's. We
started at Lucky's and then to Drink.

I loved it! It's a cool place and the menu is small. You
basically tell them what you like to drink and they come
up with something new. In my case I said - I love
vodka, tequila, rum, whiskey and beer. They couldn't
come up with something with everything from my list but
I did get a tasty drink with rum. It was good.


Well you can imagine where this story is going. We
then went to Lord Hobo. Place Rocks! Then we went
to Druid where we finished the night. The details are blurry
but it was a good night. I warn you- don't have the
Druid Fluid.

I finished my weekend out in Jamaica Plain. I took a little
stroll around Jamaica Pond with Alex and Brandon. It
was a nice day for a stroll and I really needed to get
out of the house for a bit. You could say that my weekend
consisted of cookies and beer mostly. Real Healthy. It
didn't involve enough exercise.

I also got to try something else new this weekend! The good
people of International Delight and Klout sent me the new
International Delight Iced Coffee.

It won't be in stores until January but I can tell you that
it's really good. It's creamy and the right amount of sweetness.
I don't like drinking a whole glass full but I do like
putting a splash in my iced coffee each morning. So in
January- buy this good stuff if you like the hard work
done for you. Pour it over some ice... work the day
away.

*
I was given a free product or sample because I'm a Klout influencer. I was under no obligation to receive the sample or talk about this company. I get no additional benefits for talking about the product or company.

No comments:

Post a Comment