Monday, January 2, 2012

My own Champagne Supernova

Happy New Year!
Can you believe it's 2012? Well
as someone born in the 80's I thought things
would be a heck of a lot different. Flying cars
anyone? Taking a pill for dinner instead of
real food. Ok- well some people
already do this.

I brought in 2011 with a bang! I was
surrounded by fantastic people and
great bevies. We started at Maggie's and
Jillian's place. With ate some food and
sipped champagne.

 Then we had more champagne.
I had my own little champagne supernova.

It was worth it.

We got into our finest. I opted
for a sparkling number... and more champagne.
At least my champagne included fruit- OJ.
Did I fall in love on NYE? No- there wasn't
a lot of man candy at the party. And what few men there
were- women out numbered them by at least 7. This
meant everyone was after the same guy. So-
we all decided to go home with each other
and eat pizza together. I couldn't think of a
better way to spend the end of 2011 and the
start of a fresh new year.

Yesterday is another story... ouch.
I don't think I moved from my bed until 6pm.
That's when Ashly and I ventured out for
some food. I had a terrible day of eating.
But- it happens.
We went to Foundry on Elm. It was eh.
I had a burger so that was hard to screw up.
But Ashly had the Fall Turkey Sandwich.
It tasted like a plate of salt and pork. So
we went to J.P. Licks after because it was
the only way to fix the bad meal.

Today I've already gone to the gym and
got my groceries. I'm about to take a nap
because this head cold is killer!

Happy New Year! I hope you are off
to a great and memorable start. Keep being
awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment