Sunday, January 15, 2012

Finally took the plunge

I think I blinked and it's Sunday. 

I finally made kale chips yesterday. I
was scared to try kale and finally took the plunge!
Amazing! New fav veggie.
Recipe:
1- pre-heat oven to 350
2- break kale off of stem. 
3- put on baking sheet that is lined with parchment
paper.
4- season with olive oil, salt and anything else you like.
5- bake for 10mins. ENJOY!

So simple and delicious!

After dinner I went out to spend one last
evening with the Europeans. We met at Towne
for drinks and dinner. Just drinks for me. But the
atmosphere was great and the food was tasty.
We went for more drinks at Dillon's after.

Miriam and I enjoying our ciders.

Maggie, Me and Candice. Go Ahead Girls.

It was nice catching up with friends and saying
goodbye to my Europeans. I miss them already!


Today's lunch was put on hold until after 2
because I couldn't decide what to eat. And then it hit me.
I was having a serious craving for Clover for lunch.
I also realized the Grillo's Pickles opened near clover.
I went and ordered 2 spears to go. Then from Clover I
ordered the chickpea fritter to go.
This was easily my lunch of the week winner.
It was very filling and was the perfect lunch.
I recommend hitting up both places. Clover
is frying the pickles from Grillo's but only after
3pm. Unfortunately, I arrived at  2:40 and it wasn't
time yet. But it's something to look forward to!

Question of the day: What kind of lunch do you usually
crave?

No comments:

Post a Comment