Tuesday, April 10, 2012

What I think about when I run

Today I got my pearly whites cleaned at the dentist.
Before I sat in the chair the hygienist told me I reminded
her of Zoe Deschanel. I don't see it but I'll take it as a
compliment.

Today I also got back into running!
After two weeks of staying away.. I got back
into it. It was the perfect night for running.
My mind started to wander with each step.
What did I think about?

1- "I think my pants are falling down."
2- "I think my underwear are falling down."
3- "Why is the scent of pizza slapping me in the
face? Oh- it's you."

4- "What a perfect running night."

5- "That guy was really good looking. I wonder if he saw me?"
6- "My allergies suck and I look like I'm 
crying. "

7- "I want to be done running. I'm starving."

Ok- first 4 miler of the week is done. Over!
I came home and made a big batch of quinoa.
I mixed 1/4 quinoa, 1/4 cup cooked onion,
1 egg+2 egg whites and 1 tsp curry.

It was excellent. I followed this dinner up with
a 100 calorie klondike. YUMMMM!

I also made a batch of vegan overnight oats. 
Green Monster addition. Looks delic right?!?

Ingredients:
1 banana
1 cup almond milk
1 1/2 tbsp chia seeds
1 tbsp almond butter
handful of kale
1/3 cup oats

Blend all ingredients except oats.
Mix oats and ingredients.
Refrigerate overnight.
Eat in the morning- this step will be
tomorrow for me and I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment