Tuesday, February 28, 2012

National Pancake Day!

Today I've been home sick the whole day.
For me- sick days are torture. I actually
hate them. I get so bored and can't sit still.

I felt like eating something tasty for dinner 
tonight so I present: Brownie Batter Pancakes!
They are really good and it took me two times
to get them right.

I tried to use almond meal first time to keep it
paleo friendly. Butttt the suckers didn't flip so
I altered it a bit. This is also vegan!

Ingredients:
1/4 flour- I used whole wheat
1/4tsp baking powder
1 tbsp baking cocoa
a packet of sweetner if wanted
1 tsp vanilla extract
7 tbsp almond milk

Mix all ingredients. Makes about 2 pancakes.
I covered mine with a little pb and sugar free
syrup.


They taste like little chocolate cakes. But much healthier.

I'd like to leave you with this cute photo of my niece.

No comments:

Post a Comment