Sunday, November 20, 2011

Eye candy, crazy muscles and blood shed.

I had to bid farewell to Lucerne and the lion.
He is the saddest lion ever.

Luckily- I was able to find my way home from Lucerne.

Yes- I love chocolates and cliches.

It was a long week of catching up but I enjoyed my
weekend very much. On Friday I went out for a
couple of drinks at Howl. Saturday was a day for
working out and dinner at the Burren. A personal
favorite of mine! And today was a rando day.

It started with a gym sesh and little nap. Then I asked
Alex to get some fro-yo with me and JP Licks. First
we had to stop so she could eat lunch at Anna's. Ok
fine. Then she was too full for fro-yo right away so we
walked around and checked out some of the thrift shops.
Look at the beauties I found-
I think they were made from horse hair?

Finally, fro-yo time. I had vanilla twist with choco
chip cookie. Holy delicious!
I love JP Licks!

After fro-yo we decided we both wanted to see
Immortals. Guess what- it started at 5pm. Ok-
it was 5:07 but we were game!
There was plenty of eye candy, crazy muscles and blood
shed. A lot of blood. I had to turn my head away.. a
few times. But I am a serious history/mythology lover so
it was totally worth it. This movie was perfect. And so
was Theseus.

This week is a short 2 day work week for me.
I'm looking forward to lots of food and friends.
I also love, love, love cooking. I'll try and come
up with some serious recipes since I've been kind
of sucking lately at recipe posting.

What are your favorite Thanksgiving recipes?

No comments:

Post a Comment